Options

Taking LPI 101 Tomorrow

Well after a few months break from microsoft im getting back into things. I will be taking the LPI 101 Thursday Dec, 14. Hopefully all goes well and i can come give a little write up of how it went.

May the *nix gods be with me.

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    supertechCETmasupertechCETma Member Posts: 377
    got root? icon_cool.gif
    2080402.784680.jpg
    Electronic Technicians Association-International www.eta-i.org
    The Fiber Optic Association www.thefoa.org
    Home Acoustics Alliance® http://www.homeacoustics.net/
    Imaging Science Foundation http://www.imagingscience.com/
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Wishing you the best of luck!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    MunckMunck Member Posts: 150
    The recertification thing is new to me. I'm rather pissed that it effects people already being certified. icon_evil.gif The fact that they don't even tell people already certified about the change of policy is simply appalling!!
    I have now been LPIC-1 for 3 years. The cert has done very little for me, and I for one won't recertify. As of now I'll stop recommending LPI to anyone. Enough said.
  • Options
    seuss_ssuesseuss_ssues Member Posts: 629
    For anyone still checking out this thread or interested in the LPI exams i did pass my Level 1 101 exam this morning. The exam was very nice actually. The questions were short and straight to the point. There were multiple choice and fill in the blank. Be sure that you do know the commands outlined in the objectives. The exam had 65 questions and took me about 20 minutes to complete (heck of a lot different than MS exams).

Im looking forward to LPI level 1 exam 102. If anyone has any more specific questions just post here or shoot me a priv message.
  • Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats icon_thumright.gif
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    Gennosuke HIGAKIGennosuke HIGAKI Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I look forward to your 102 success.

As for the LPIC recertification policy, I heard the rumor though, I take this in the affirmative. CISCO applies the similar system to keep pace with technological advances, as you know? For me, this will be a sort of intellectual incentives.
  • Options
    MrDMrD Member Posts: 441