Options

Simulation Question

daveogolfdaveogolf Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
I was wondering about the simulations. How picky are they about grading the question.
If you click on any one thing in the wrong order (ie click an incorrect tab, but then go to the correct one) will the question be marked incorrect?

Also, was it just me, but do the questions written on the exam seem a lot clearer than the ones in the MS Press practice exam cd?

Comments

• Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    The questions on the exam are always going to be much better worded and much more clear. This is because the exam questions go through a thorough process such as beta testing, etc...

Also, exam questions are weighted. I have gotten 40 questions exactly on a few of my exams and you land up with exam scores such as 923 892, etc... As for clicking on the wrong thing and getting penalized, that's doubtful. On 290, I played around with the sims so much and I did well on the exam. I wouldn't worry about that.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    vcon790vcon790 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    There is a selection within the sim that will allow you to reset all of your answers ( or clicks) so you can start again.
  • Options
    helms20helms20 Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I had 4 or 5 sims on the 290 and it seemed that there was really only one way to go. Basically, even though there are 6 possible answers the sim forces you to go down the MS route due to certain aspects of the sim being unavailable. The testout simulations are the same way so I would reccomend using those if you have the means.
    "Our arrows will blot out the sun."
    "Then we will fight in the shade."
  • Options
    bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    the end result or "state" of the sim is what is being marked. You can click whatever you want if it's allowed, as long as you configure what is required.
    Jack of all trades, master of none