Options

Network+/CompTIA material

dbarreraps02dbarreraps02 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
hey guys, long time reader of these boards, first time poster.

passed a+ within the last month. hw699/ost644 w/ just practice questions... icon_cool.gif i had some experience though, so i knew a lot of it, or understood it almost immediately.

i've decided on net+ next.

my main concern is the material. i know a lot of the questions are straight out of sybex so if i was to get a book that would probably be the one.

thing is, i learn better with videos and audio and i've seen a couple video courses like this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/CompTIA-Network-Server-Security-Videos-Audio-w-Test_W0QQitemZ270068300275QQihZ017QQcategoryZ80321QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
i was wondering if any of you can offer any insight with these? or if you can point me in the right direction.

also where would you guys recommend i get sample questions?

sry for all the questions hopefully when i am further into my education i can be the one helping out noobs like myself. icon_wink.gif

any help is appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    anthonyzanthonyz Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed the test with "ExamCram2 Network+" alone, of course I would recommend that you study alot more material than just this but this is all you need as long as you fully understand everything in the book.

There were a couple of questions that were not in the book that is why I am recommending more material. The questions reguarding some Unix and Netware. Good luck.
  • Options
    Orion82698Orion82698 Member Posts: 483
    This site and MCMSE are great sources of free practice questions. The tech notes are also great.

pagesbydave are awesome too.

other than that, transcender is the best (IMO).

Good luck!
    WIP Vacation ;-)

Porsche..... there is no substitute!