Options

Passed A+ os and Hardware

spookyspooky Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi to you all,

Just passed my A+ os today and i'm totally made up....... :P . I passed with a score of 599 and the hardware exam i took 2 weeks prior i got 559. Average scores but i passed..... I would like to thank you all for the great site that is running because i got loads of help through studying and questions and i will recommend this site to all my up and coming techy friends icon_wink.gif

Now for the Network+

PS... Can anyone tell me of a good Network+ book i can purchase icon_confused.gif:

Comments

• Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!

There are a lot of favorable comments being passed around about Michael Meyers's Network+ All-in-One Exam Guide. It was the only exam guide I used, but I don't recommend that you use only one book. Check some of the posts in this forum. There are several books mentioned.

I always check on Amazon and see what the reviews say about a particular book. They're generally a pretty good indication of its quality and usefulness.

Best of luck!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    Special_k21Special_k21 Member Posts: 155
    Congrats on the A+! I take my OS on Saturday. Anything I really need to concentrate on?

I also just bought my Network+ book. I went with Mike Meyers All-In-One. That seems to be the book of choice. But of course, I will be reading anything I can get my hands on!
  • Options
    spookyspooky Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks folks for you replies,

I think if you was to pay attention to windows 2000 and also how you would get to open programs etc such as the graphics tap, also some of the questions you have to make more than one choice...... But if you've studied you will have no problem

Good luck SPECIAL K_21

Spooky
  • Options
    tiggertigger Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats to all that have passed...

For those that are getting ready for it. The test in the U.S is not adaptive. Its a Linear exam.

Good luck to all.......