MCP welcome kit

snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
sorry if this is a dupe, but since im waiting for my MCP welcome kit to arrive in the mail, I was wondering whats in it?

so far all Ive heard it contains an MCP wallet badge and some pens.

I love free stuff so I cant complain. :D

again sorry if this is a dupe (i did do a quick search and found nothing), or if it breaches any EULA I agreed to, I was just curious.

thanks in advance
**** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security

Comments

• Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I got a cheap paper certificate, a plastic Id card, and another piee of paper that says I acheived MCP status, and a pin...nothing much...
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • NinjaBoyNinjaBoy Member Posts: 968
    Ricka182 wrote:
    I got a cheap paper certificate, a plastic Id card, and another piee of paper that says I acheived MCP status, and a pin...nothing much...

That about sums up the contents, however the wallet ID card is better than Comptia's. And the kit MS sends out is better than a kick in the face, a(nother) cert to put on the wall :)

-Ken
  • Orion82698Orion82698 Member Posts: 483
    I agree. The comptia card I had to laminate myself. It's worse than a damn insurance card. I'm still waiting for my welcome kit.
    WIP Vacation ;-)

Porsche..... there is no substitute!
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I also laminated my Comptia Cards. The old MCP/MCSA/MCSE certificates and cards used to look much better than the current ones they give.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    NinjaBoy wrote:
    Ricka182 wrote:

That about sums up the contents, however the wallet ID card is better than Comptia's. And the kit MS sends out is better than a kick in the face, a(nother) cert to put on the wall :)

-Ken

I'd take a MS kit over a kick in the face any day... :D

well its business day number 10 and no kit yet. Thanks for the responses!
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security