70-270 -> MCSA, a is for pAssed!

I was able to get an appointment for this afternoon, just came back from my exam for 70-270, and I passed with 715!

YEAH! I'm now MCSA, fa la la la la, la la la la....

I'm happy that I passed, but I'm reminded that I have forgotten alot of things in winXP from my studies in MCDST.....but anyway, I'm just happy that I am able to get my MCSA in 2006.

A BIG thank you to EVERYONE here and namely sprkymrk, for your help and support!

I will finally get a chance to start using my cisco routers, they've been sitting in my room for awhile......CCNA, here I come! (that is after I relax and enjoy my christmas and last week and a half of 06 without having to think about networking)

phew~
Jack of all trades, master of none

Comments

• BF2MadBF2Mad Member Posts: 171
    Congrats and good look with the CCNA!!!
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • eltoroeltoro Member Posts: 168
    congratz man!! Is there any reason you chose to do 270 last instead of 291?

Congrats again!!
    Masters in Computer Science / Software Engineering (Dec. 2010)
    Illinois Institute of Technology
  • bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    eltoro wrote:
    Is there any reason you chose to do 270 last instead of 291?

if you were to read some of my older posts, I actually had no intent to even bother with MCSA....after I got my MCDST, and Network+, I wanted to studying for CCNA, and I actually started....and then I realized I knew nothing about Active Directory, so I decided to learn more about it..and I was ready to get MCSA.

I wanted to get 291 out of the way first because I knew it was the hardest...but failing 3 times was a good indication to me that I needed to learn the basics first, so I studied and passed 290 to realize why I had failed 291 three times, and then finally passed 291, and got 270 today.

failed 291 once in Sept, once in oct, once in nov..and then
    Dec 6 - 290 - Passed
    Dec 16 - 291 - Passed
    Dec 22- 270 - Passed

boy I feel good right now.....
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude..........
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I was able to get an appointment for this afternoon, just came back from my exam for 70-270, and I passed with 715!

YEAH! I'm now MCSA, fa la la la la, la la la la....
    A BIG thank you to EVERYONE here and namely sprkymrk, for your help and support!

I will finally get a chance to start using my cisco routers, they've been sitting in my room for awhile......CCNA, here I come! (that is after I relax and enjoy my christmas and last week and a half of 06 without having to think about networking)

You did it! icon_thumright.gif

I think I speak for everyone when I say that in your learning process, you have been a great help and encouragement for others. Merry Christmas BHS. icon_cool.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • NinjaBoyNinjaBoy Member Posts: 968
    Well done, congrats... On to the next one after Christmas :)

-Ken
  • LukeQuakeLukeQuake Member Posts: 579 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats sir! :) I knew you could do it!
  • tibultibul Member Posts: 240
    Congrats great work :D
    Studying 70-292.
    Aiming for MCSA: Security and 2003 upgrade.
  • SpurSpur Member Posts: 95 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! :)

Glad to see you finally got your MCSA. I'm sitting the beast in about 3 weeks.. icon_confused.gif
  • Orion82698Orion82698 Member Posts: 483
    Awesome Job dude!!!

Congrats!
    WIP Vacation ;-)

Porsche..... there is no substitute!
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....