Options

WSUS

mkc7985mkc7985 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
Where can I find some good free material on WSUS to help me study for 70-291 icon_confused.gif:

Comments

• Options
    I had already checked out what microsoft has. If anybody knows of study materials covering WSUS for 70-291 that would definitely help.

Microsoft, of course has the info. But they have so much extra. I need something concise and to the point.

Thanks for the help again, if anyone knows anywhere else it will be greatly appreciated. I might just end up having to buy something to help with the topic though. icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    emmajoyceemmajoyce Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Try going to www.wsus.info. This site also has a forum. Since you said you had precise questions someone there should be able to help you. Also just do a yahoo or ask.com lookup. I just did it and found a ton of sites. Good luck hunting
    lungsucker.jpg
  • Options
    blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    So you want to know exactly what will be asked on 70-291 about WSUS? Sorry, you aren't going to get that here!!!! Seriously it isn't that hard, just download it and play with it for a couple of days.
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • Options
    davenportdavenport Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    blargoe wrote:
    So you want to know exactly what will be asked on 70-291 about WSUS? Sorry, you aren't going to get that here!!!!

I must have missed a post or something. Where did he ask that in his question?? icon_confused.gif
  • Options
    You are correct I know it is not possible to get the exact questions, I am looking for a book or CBT that covers the bases when it comes to the 70-291 questions. I am sure there is something out there. I shouldn't have said for free, because that is unlikely.

Sorry for all of the confusion, but I do certainly appreciate the input.