Need Additional Materials for 70-236 Beta exam

iamraficiamrafic Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey Friends,

Now i have finished all 3 MCSE Certifications

Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Security(2003)
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Messaging(2003)
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Server 2003

I have got an Invite from Microsoft for the Exchange Server 2007, Configuring beta Ex

If any body has Addition materials for exchage 2007 other than Microsoft materials Plese send it to me

My Email ID is iamrafic@gmail.com

Comments

• geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    What additional material are you looking for?

As far as I'm aware there is Virtual labs along with TechNet docs and also some useful bits from msexchange.org on the product and that's about it.

My lab consists of three Virtual Machines each with specific roles, Mailbox and client access, Hub Transport and the Edge Server role which I have been practicing with. I'm trying to concentrate on the new features offered like LCR, Exchange management shell and OWA 2007.

If you do find any useful material please do post!
    Up Next : Not sure :o
  • iamraficiamrafic Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    geekie wrote:
    What additional material are you looking for?

As far as I'm aware there is Virtual labs along with TechNet docs and also some useful bits from msexchange.org on the product and that's about it.

My lab consists of three Virtual Machines each with specific roles, Mailbox and client access, Hub Transport and the Edge Server role which I have been practicing with. I'm trying to concentrate on the new features offered like LCR, Exchange management shell and OWA 2007.

If you do find any useful material please do post!

Hi,

When are you going to take the exam. I scheduled to jan 16.

iam using the virtual labs. but i dont think that alone enough for taking exam.