Options

Organizing Network+ study material

JockVSJockJockVSJock Member Posts: 1,118
Hey guys, what to do a quick shout out.

I have some IT experience, but looking to get an edge and currently studying for the Network+ exam and looking to take it at the end of this month.

I am studying the TechNotes on this site, which are awesome, btw. But I'm also studying the following material too:

-CBT Nuggets for Network+
-Network+ by Syngress/Osborne
-Network+ Guide to Network by Tamara Dean

Let me know if I should add/delete anything from the list above, or if I should give myself more time to study.

Also, can anyone make any recommendations for practice exams.

thanks
***Freedom of Speech, Just Watch What You Say*** Example, Beware of CompTIA Certs (Deleted From Google Cached)

"Its easier to deceive the masses then to convince the masses that they have been deceived."
-unknown

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I think the Technotes from this site are good enough to pass, so you should be all good with what you have. For practice exams, I like Transcender, but they are expensive. I didn't use any practice exams other than the one on this site for Net+.....
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I am studying the TechNotes on this site, which are awesome, btw. But I'm also studying the following material too:

-CBT Nuggets for Network+
    -Network+ by Syngress/Osborne
    -Network+ Guide to Network by Tamara Dean

You should be good to go for the Network+ exam, Good Luck!
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    tony0101tony0101 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    You should be good. I am enrolled in Cisco Academy, which I like. Anyways, good luck!!!!!!!!!!
    Say Hello To MY little friend!!!
    TONY Cleaveland
  • Options
    JockVSJockJockVSJock Member Posts: 1,118
    Thanks guys for the quick replies.

I'll be posting some questions here in the next few days on questions I have while studying for the Network+.

thanks!!!
    ***Freedom of Speech, Just Watch What You Say*** Example, Beware of CompTIA Certs (Deleted From Google Cached)

"Its easier to deceive the masses then to convince the masses that they have been deceived."
    -unknown