Options

passed 290

nel636nel636 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
passed with a 799.

not sure what i though of the exam overall - it wasnt as hard as some people make out i think i may have scored better if it wasnt for some of the poor wording on some questions. but a pass is a pass and im glad ive got through.

i used mspress, the MOAC 290 (which is the academic book) this website, VPC w/ 2dc's, 1xp and technet.

on to the 291 now.

Anyone have any tips for the 291?

Comments

• Options
    geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    Congratz!! icon_thumright.gif
    Anyone have any tips for the 291?

Know your DNS inside out. Practice RRAS, DHCP and custom subnetting from memory.
    Up Next : Not sure :o
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations and good luck with 291! Go with what Geekie said. Those are the topics you will be hammered on during the exam. I would definitely buy CBT Nuggets for this exam.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    Orion82698Orion82698 Member Posts: 483
    Nice job!!

Good luck with the Beast icon_twisted.gif
    WIP Vacation ;-)

Porsche..... there is no substitute!
  • Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    kujayhawk93kujayhawk93 Member Posts: 355
  • Options
    titantektitantek Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    nel636nel636 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks guys its much appreciated.

yeah i think i'll get the cbt nuggets set for this one because all of it looks pretty new territory to me where as all the exams ive sat ive had a sound grounding of knowledge to start with.
    but never mind! theres only the 291 standing in my way to be an mcsa and im not gona let that stop me!
  • Options
    catlococatloco Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Too close to turn back now. Good Job
    MCITP: SA, MCTS, MCSE 2003+S, CCA, MCP, MCDST, A+, Network+, i-Net+, Security+