LAB BOOK / EXERCISES

RJ45RJ45 Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi

Does anyone know where I can get lab exercises or a lab book for the 70-290? Whether it be a website or book?

Comments

• Orion82698Orion82698 Member Posts: 483
    Have you checked out some of the books by Sybex or MS Press? They have some good labs in there. CBT Nuggets also have some good walk throughs.

Hope this helps.

I always check out Amazon before buying a book. See what other think about it as well.
    WIP Vacation ;-)

Porsche..... there is no substitute!
  • RJ45RJ45 Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have just passed the CCNA and want to become an MCP.

I have Server 2003 Standard Edition, but I understand and learn much quicker learning by example rather than a book with nothing but text after text.

So if anyone can help or give advice i would be very thankful.
  • Orion82698Orion82698 Member Posts: 483
    Well, most of the stuff you'll need to be reading anyways, and the books have great labs in them, you just need to get the concept down before doing the lab.

I don't know of a book that is strictly labs.

CBT Nuggets is probably your best bet.
    WIP Vacation ;-)

Porsche..... there is no substitute!
  • kujayhawk93kujayhawk93 Member Posts: 355
    Orion82698 wrote:
    Have you checked out some of the books by Sybex or MS Press? They have some good labs in there.
    Agreed. Plus, I believe both books have a separate Table of Contents at the front that tells you where all the exercises are located, so you can skip over all of that text that you so despise.
  • emmajoyceemmajoyce Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I had a lab book awhile back. It was made or published by a company called thompson learning. You might try that out for your lab book..
    lungsucker.jpg