Options

Anyone used Transcender?

Todd1225Todd1225 Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
Well, now that I've done about all the studying I could do, (save for learning IPX), I decided to buy a Transcender and see where I was at.

So far I've failed the first 2 tests, one by about 60 points, the other by about 10. I did pass the 3rd exam with a 930. I believe that for the most part IPX as a whole messed me up...

Here is my question, for those who have used the test and taken the CCNA, how close was it to actual? I've seen supposedly actual exams questions from the CCNA on another site, but honestly, the transcender was very, very different. I'm beginning to think those "actual" CCNA questions are from the CCNA practice exam from the networking academy and not the actual test.

So, are the actual questions from that site wrong, or is the transcender way off base? I'm not looking to **** by no means ( I studied for 4 months before picking up the transcender)...I just don't wanna do well at Transcender and then get blown away by CCNA....

Any suggestions...?
Todd Baugh
Aspiring Network Tech

Comments

• Options
    jlambertjlambert Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
    If you can pass a Transcender you can certainly pass the real thing with flying colors...besides, they offer a pass the first time guarantee.
  • Options
    Todd1225Todd1225 Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well, I did really well on 99% of the subjects. I did feel that some of the questions were just weird, and a few insignificant topics went more into detail than I expected. Had I looked over IPX, I probably would have passed all 4 tests the first time.

Like I said, I waited until I figured I was ready before I took the tests, and even then I didn't go over the answers.

Any other feedback is welcome!
    Todd Baugh
    Aspiring Network Tech