Options

New York Exam tommorrow

sw76sw76 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
This is a long shot but does anyone have the address location for the ISC2 CISSP exam being held tommorrow in New York City? Or is there a site/link/resource that can provide that address.

ISC2 do not man phones on the weekends. Any help would be appreciated. Send me a pm or email me at:

swaroop7676@yahoo.com

thx!

Comments

• Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Is this the number you tried?
    1-727-738-8657

There was no address on the https://www.isc2.org site, just that number to register for the exam tomorrow.
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    Yes thats the number.. unfortunately no one is there on the weekends...
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I expect Keatron, our moderator for these forums, can help you out. Since you obviously need the answer soon, feel free to PM him:

icon_arrow.gifwww.techexams.net/forums/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=79315
  • Options
    keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
    You need to have registered by now already. Upon registration you will have received an email about 1 week before the actual exam giving you the exact location. For security purposes, the location of the exam is only disclosed to registered candidates. You're not able to just walk in and sit the exam. Everything about the CISSP is a long process, even registering to take the exam.
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Wow... well, actually, it sure makes sense. Considering it's not a computer-based test, they are not bound to a location/test center.
  • Options
    I am registered but the "Registrar" <registrar@isc2.org> did not send me the examination admission documents to my home email address. This was a rescheduling from last weeks Reston, Virginia exam (I had to reschedule because I had a family function after the exam and they were not able to start until an hour after the initial start time).

I sent you a PM which has my contact info and phone number. If you can point me to a source that will validate my registration info and give me the location, I'd appreciate it.

G