Options

Network Connections PopUp Screen !!!

mengo17mengo17 Member Posts: 100 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi All,

How do I disable this screen from poping up everytime I open my Outlook or try to access a website.

How do I show a JPG file (small one) in this POST ?

Thanks

[/img]C:\Documents and Settings\Marcus\My Documents\My Pictures\11.jpg[img][/img]

Comments

• Options
    kujayhawk93kujayhawk93 Member Posts: 355
    You'll have to upload the .jpg to an image-hosting site (e.g. Photobucket, ImageShack) in order to paste it into your post. What does the popup window say?
  • Options
    The Window Title is

NETWORK CONNECTIONS

You (or a program) have requested information from XXXXXXX. Which connection do u want to use ?

Connections :
    MyProvider
    Workplace VPN

Don't ask me again until the next I log on

Settings Connect Cancel
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    What version of IE and Outlook? I think there was a setting in TOOLS>OPTIONS>Connections that said "Always ask me...blah blah blah", but you could instead select something like "always use this connection" and select LAN or whatever.
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    I do have IE 7 but use always firefox (most current).
    Outlook 2003 with all updates from microsoft website.

I know what you are saying. I already went there (Internet/Options/Connections) and clicked Never Dial a Connection and still this F... windows keeps poping up.

My connection is DSL but the accounts that show on this windows pop up screen are my dial up backup account and work vpn. These are the same ones that appear in the (Internet/Options/Connections).

This start to happen after I created the VPN connection.

I do have WIN XP Pro with all patches and updates/fixes.
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Definately double check your VPN settings. Is your VPN a dial up or does it use your LAN?
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    My LAN

I checked the properties of the VPN connection and I do not see anything strange or that is making this happen.