Options

I did it!!!!!!

CypunkCypunk Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
Today i did the test and had a score of 860, Yes,Yes,Yes......

Thanks to all for the great support, and a special thanks to the owner and administrators of this Homepage!

Comments

• Options
    Todd1225Todd1225 Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!...any tips for the rest of us...4 days and counting for me!
    Todd Baugh
    Aspiring Network Tech
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    PHANT0MPHANT0M Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Excellent. CongratZ !!! icon_thumright.gif
    "Mess with the best, Die like the rest"
  • Options
    techman-aka-Formattechman-aka-Format Inactive Imported Users Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    way to go! congratz! great job!
    information belongs to the public! hack the planet!
  • Options
    Thanks,

i did the 640-607. And here are some tips:
    Webmaster please delete the lines where i go over the border!

1. Do the Boson-tests untill you always get hundert percent.
    2. Use an Router-simulator and play around, configure RIP and IGRP networks and make yourself familiar with all the commands and the correct syntax.
    3. Do subnetting untill you are sick of it!!! (saves a lot of time)
    4. Pay special attention on access-lists and functions of the OSI-layers
    At the begining of the test, there is a tutorial, read it carefully and take your time to calm down. CALM DOWN!!

One thing i have to say is. If you fail now, you have to do the new exam there is no way to schedule for the 607-640 again.

Hope that helps. If you want to know more, just write!
  • Options
    seth223ukseth223uk Member Posts: 158
    well done mate!
    Cheating - the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme ' that book is a fraud '
  • Options
    Todd1225Todd1225 Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the heads up, I've been doing the celtic rover exams...and while I know the material, I do feel some of the questions are a little wierd. It's like they take a answer that is correct, twist it around and make it sound slightly incorrect, and they take a wrong answer and make it sound half correct. Does that make sense? Even though I know the material, they twist it up very well.

I did purchase the transcender test, and passed 2 of the 4 exams with a 930, I could have passed all 4 had I studied IPX!
    Todd Baugh
    Aspiring Network Tech
  • Options
    As already mentioned by others, also in my Exam no IPX,Appletalk,ATM.

Unfortunatly i don't know Transcender, but i trained with Boson and a lot
    of the questions where very familiar to me.

And take your time before the Test Todd, try to calm down read the questions twice, and if your not sure about the answer, take the other
    way, exclude all answers that can't be true. Then it should be no problem.

Good luck
  • Options
    kicker22kicker22 Member Posts: 80 ■■□□□□□□□□
    which boson version are u talking about?
    let me know!

my exam is on the Nov 3rd. I am almost perfect with Sybex Todd's book. But I keep these other questions in some sites such as cert21 and others, and I keep getting screwed. It ask things I never knew about, and that makes me frustrated.

help!

Morad
  • Options
    kasturikasturi Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hai i am kasturi ranganathan from hyderabad, presently i am working
    on bsnl GSM project ,but i dont have got CCNA certification which i want to do.

i want to know how you have proceeded for thye exam and waht will be the posing question by them. can you please help me out in this .

waiting for your reply

thanks and regards

kasturi ranganathan :D
  • Options
    @ Kicker22 i think it was version 5.10 but i'm not sure. A friend gave me that questions.

@kasturi: First of all i had a read thru Todd Lammles Book a couple of time untill i was familiar with all the basics. Then i looked thru once more and did a deep study of all the items where i was not very sure about. Afterwards i did as many tests i could get. Celtic Rover, Boson, and all
    other sample questons i found. Then i used a Router Simulator and and configured all kinds of networks, i did it untill all the commands where familiar to me and i had no doubt anymore about spelling. Afterwards i received the Boson questions, and i spend a lot of time in answering the questions and spend A LOT OF TIME in subnetting.
    But to be honest. I don't know how the new exam is. I did the 640-607.

First of all go to a registration page like 2test.com and schedule the test, if you don't have a "dead-line" it's hard to keep the daily study.

If you have more questions just write