Options

Now I know why they call it the beast.... but I did pass!

SamueulSamueul Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
:D I started my MCSE track in August, and have passed 70-210/215/ and now 216. So far I'm 3 for 3 on passing the first time around. I didn't think 210/215 was that difficult but man, 216 kicked my butt. I studied using the MS curriculum, exam cram, Self Test exams, and Transcenders Exam, and I finished the test with only 2 minutes and 48 seconds to spare. I really thought I failed it as I never got a good feel for how well I was doing on this test. The questions were all over the place. The previous two tests, I knew halfway through I was going to pass. I truly hope this was the more difficult of the tests in the MCSE track..... Maybe it will be all down hill from here :)

Oh yeah, Bulk of my questions were IPSec, Routing, DNS, and Certificate.......

Comments

• Options
    mikiemovmikiemov Member Posts: 182
    Well done.
    A woman drove me to drink, and I didnt have the decency to thank her.
  • Options
    LexxdymondzLexxdymondz Member Posts: 356
    Congrats on the pass, this is one test i'm definately dreading taking.....
  • Options
    MindrakerMindraker Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The one that spooks me is that Active Directory book icon_eek.gif
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    skeetzskeetz Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats !!! :D

I too will be taking this Cert soon icon_eek.gificon_mad.gificon_cry.gificon_confused.gif: (Pray for Me). I've been studying for it and it is definilty the most studying I have done for a cert. I think this Cert is a lot more detailed with a lot more closely related solutions icon_rolleyes.gif .
  • Options
    bigstar*bigstar* Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!

I'm starting my studies now...hopefully I will pass too.
  • Options
    Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    Congrats.... :D
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA