question in your CCDA test

seth223ukseth223uk Member Posts: 158
19. Which of the following are typical characteristics of Link-State routing protocols? (Choose two.)
a. They periodically broadcast the complete routing table all other routers in the network.
b. They are more scalable and fit for large networks than distance vector protocols.
c. They establish formal relationships with their neighbors.
d. They are always used as Exterior Gateway Protocols.
e. The send out updates only when a change in the network occurs.

Answer(s): b. They are more scalable and fit for large networks than distance vector protocols.
c. They establish formal relationships with their neighbors.

Your Answer(s): b. They are more scalable and fit for large networks than distance vector protocols.

It says to pick two and i did and got it wrong. icon_cry.gif
Cheating - the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme ' that book is a fraud '

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Please be gentle with the subject of the topic... it might give the wrong impression to first-time visitors. icon_wink.gif

I see what you mean, it should say (Choose 3). Thanks for letting me know, I fixed it. :D
  • seth223ukseth223uk Member Posts: 158
    didnt mean to offend icon_rolleyes.gif

anyone that visits will quicly see how well this site is maintained and the quality of the content is to a high standard.

i think you need more forums tho such as CCIE etc to attract more top pros to help us little fish with our queries
    Cheating - the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme ' that book is a fraud '
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I was just kidding, not offended...
    i think you need more forums tho such as CCIE etc to attract more top pros to help us little fish with our queries
    I agree, but if I'm going to do that I want to do it right... I think I need more Cisco content in general and practice exams for the CCIE written exam (I will write some of those soon), before we create a forum for it.

I think I'm not going to update my MCSE again (to 2003), and focus mainly on Cisco exams, which should be good for the amount of Cisco content here ;)
  • seth223ukseth223uk Member Posts: 158
    yes thats a good point, i do think that a CCIE forum eventually will attract more users and help all of us with difficult queries etc beneficial all round.