Passed with 928 - Some advices for you

rgullinirgullini Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
:P

Hi! I´m from Argentina. Sorry for my english. But I´m so glad and want to share this pass whit you.

I had 45 questions and 240 minutes. (Yes, it seems to much, but i think it was because I made it in a foreign language). 4 Simulations. 45 Questions total. 4 Interactive.

I spend 3 hours and a half, answering, reviewing and reviewing again all answers. And when my head was gonna explode I said "Ok, here we go".

My advices are:

Read exactly EVERY WORD in each questions. Some times you´ll find things that are there just to confuse you or with no porpose. Just two or three words can change all the sense of the question.

Learn what for is each command, don´t concentrate in the switchs of every command just what for is each one.

Take lot of test to learn "the microsoft way of think". I recomend ExamForce and Transcender.

I used
MS PRess 70-290 kit 2nd Edition
Exam Cram 70-290 (1st edition)

And just for reference Syngress book.

Anyway. Thank you all of you passed before me. You gave me much "force" to go with this.

Come on 70-291! I´ll pass you!!!

Comments

• royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Excellent job and congrats! Good to see people giving reviews and recommendations for the exam. Also, your English is pretty good. A lot better than I can do in any other language. A good reason for that is mostly due to the fact that I do not know any other languages. icon_sad.gif
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • emmajoyceemmajoyce Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey man im so happy for you. Its a pretty tough test. I know you had a big smile on your face when the machine said " congratulation, you passed ". Im going to say it too, CONGRATULATIONS, now take a little break and savor the flavor.
    lungsucker.jpg
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    Good job! :D
    Up Next : Not sure :o
  • tibultibul Member Posts: 240
    Congrats :D
    Studying 70-292.
    Aiming for MCSA: Security and 2003 upgrade.
  • kujayhawk93kujayhawk93 Member Posts: 355
    Congratulations, nice score!
  • rumierumie Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    how was the exam structured? howmany sim (simulator) question where there? any tips from would would be excellent

rgullini wrote:
    :P

Hi! I´m from Argentina. Sorry for my english. But I´m so glad and want to share this pass.

I had 45 questions and 240 minutes. (Yes, it seems to much, but i think it was because I make it in a foreign language)

I spend 3 hours and a half, answering, reviewing and reviewing again all answers. And when my head was gonna explode I said "Ok, here we goes".

My advices are:

Read exactly EVERY WORD in each questions. Some times you´ll find things that are there just to confuse or wih no porpose. But most, just two or three words can change all the sense of the question.

Learn what for is each command, don´t concentrate in the switchs of every command just what for is each one.

Take lot of test to learn "the microsoft way of think". I recomend ExamForce and Transcender.

I used
    MS PRess 70-290 kit 2nd Edition
    Exam Cram 70-290 (1st edition)

And just for reference Syngress book.

Anyway. Thank you all of you passed before me. You gave me much "force" to go with this.

Come on 70-291! I´ll pass you!!!
  • titantektitantek Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congratulations!!