Passed with 757.

taktsoitaktsoi Member Posts: 224
With my hands-on experience and 2&1/2 weeks study, I knocked this 70-290 down with 757. Score is acceptable. Hey pass is pass. I take it. icon_lol.gif

Study materials:

1) Job 's Hands-on experience. yeah ~~~~ :D
2) MS Self-Paced 290 Training Kit.
3) Thomson from course technology. (this is my bonus)

Last night, I reviewed with simulations from the CD provided by Thomson Course Technology rather than doing the practice exams. This is extremely helpful for my exam today because MS practice exams questions are so long. I always fall asleep. icon_lol.gif

On to 291 now. I am gonna kill the beast. icon_twisted.gif

Thank you guys for all support and advices.

See you in 291.

Tak

:D:D:D
mean people SUCK !!! BACK OFF !!!
The Next Stop is, MCSE 2003 and CCNA.
Bachelors of Technology in 1 More Year.

-Working on CCENT. Thank you my love <3

Comments

• SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    That's not a bad score at all, for doing "official" studying for only 2 1/2 weeks. I had a similar experience with my 70-290 test, where I'd done plenty of work with Server 2003, prior to doing any real reading or studying, and I think I banged out the exam in three weeks, from having started reading the MS Press book and doing the TestOut.

Congrats on the pass, and good luck on the big, bad 70-291.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations on your pass! Thanks for the review of the exam and it's nice to have that hands-on experience during an exam. I'm assuming you already know of CBT Nuggets, but if you don't, it's a great video training product that most of us like to use. Their trainers are extremely well versed in the information they are training and do an excellent job on explaining the material. It really helped me out for 70-291. Anyways, I don't want to try to sound like an advertiser, just trying to give some friendly tips to help you pass 70-291. Good luck with 70-291, and as always, if you need help understanding a topic, don't hesitate to ask.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks