Options

Passed!!! Yippee

pixelpersonpixelperson Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Well, after about 4 weeks of study, and completing a Network course in college I passed the Network+ test today with a score of 599. :P I felt that I could have scored higher if I hadn't of been doped up with cold medication. I found out this afternoon, when I returned home from taking the test that I also had a low grade fever.

Well I am off to bed to recuperate and rest. Lots of OJ and Nyquil. icon_wink.gif

The test had lots of topology questions. You had better know how hubs, switches, bridges, and router interoperate in the network. Only a few questions on cables and connectors. Some tough questions on IP addresses and protocols thrown in for good measure.

I was also surprised that there were only 4 or 5 questions about troubleshooting. icon_eek.gif

This was my first certification test. Now on to A+ and CCNA.

Pixelperson
Miami, FL
Pixelperson
Miami, FL

Comments

• Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats and good luck with A+ and CCNA!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    kujayhawk93kujayhawk93 Member Posts: 355
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    pradeep_jagtappradeep_jagtap Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulation !
    Why u r not appear For MCP its very easy ?
    icon_confused.gif:
    pradeep
  • Options
    duffield550duffield550 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulation !
    Why u r not appear For MCP its very easy ?
    icon_confused.gif:

It's easy? I have to take the 70-270 Admin for XP and it doesn't some "easy".
    ducksig.jpg
  • Options
    dalewisdalewis Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey!! I like the tone of voice. Congratulations!!!!!
    I am also preparing for the N+ exams in a couple of weeks and I positive that I will be rejoicing like you. Thanks for the tips anyway. All the best as you go forward. Keep your head up.