Options

70-291 on Wednesday

paul1972paul1972 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am not looking forward to it, sat on 2277 last week and am attempting 291 and 292 this week, help!!! icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

Comments

• Options
    lozstlouislozstlouis Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    both in one week! Hope u swallowed the Sybex etc...!! Good luck. Am doing my 291 today 3.30pm GMT.
  • Options
    Good luck with it today
  • Options
    bombed the bugger. 678. Sooo close & i know what questions did it as well. Trying to crunch the IP address ranges to get the number of nodes on a network right. Hey ho. Going to use the exam insurance next time.
  • Options
    davenportdavenport Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    lozstlouis wrote:
    bombed the bugger. 678. Sooo close & i know what questions did it as well. Trying to crunch the IP address ranges to get the number of nodes on a network right. Hey ho. Going to use the exam insurance next time.

Take it easy on yourself, I don't think I'd call a 678 bombed. lol
    That's really close to passing, good luck on your next try.
  • Options
    macdudemacdude Member Posts: 173
    Hey, man youll get it next time. I am also sitting 291 on Wednesday, I am trying to cram the ip addressing info. I have been studying for about 6 months on it. Just trying to do as much last minute cramming I can. 'icon_eek.gif'
    Shocked
  • Options
    i breezed 270 & 290 and haven't done an exam since summer. not in the swing. The dammed work thing just keeps getting in the way!!! ha ha.

Anyway onwards & upwards.

Good luck on Weds!
  • Options
    Bugger!!! 612 mark and a big fail, its very tricky. resitting again on Friday so fingers crossed.
    It really is a beast of an exam but how does 293 compare?
  • Options
    Ye Gum NokiYe Gum Noki Member Posts: 115
    Sorry to hear it Paul.. . Well at least now you know what to expect next time... like me icon_cry.gif ! I am retesting next Wednesday.

Mr. Ye
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do." John Ruskin.
  • Options
    Had to get away from all this for a while. Am sitting my CSCS Health & Safety test for work on 20th Feb and thought i may as well have another crack at 70-291. Am reading books again in the eves. I forgot how dull the books are...!