Options

Network + VS 70-270

A_AA_A Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello Everybody,

I know Comptia and Microsoft 2 diffirent certification, I already got mcp and now going for Network+ in about 2 weeks.

What you guys think, which one is hard, Network+ or 70-270?

I am using Thomson learing and this site.

regards.

A_A

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I would say 270 is natively more difficult, but if you had more experience in Networking, you may find Net+ easier.....
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    I dont have any experience in computer, just new entery and learing and i am IT student, but i belive i can do that.

I already took Network + course and try to go for certification in 2 weeks.

I think Microsoft are little harder then ComPtia certification exams...
  • Options
    SmallguySmallguy Member Posts: 597
    I find as much as MS tries to Trick you their questions are clear if you read them throughly and the info is there... soemtiems it burried in junk but it is there.

Comptia on the other hand has alot of poorly worrded questions from the A+ and Net+ that I've written.

I tihkn the material is easier or Net+ and requires alot of memorization but the wording makes the exam more difficult than it should be.
  • Options
    taktsoitaktsoi Member Posts: 224
    if you don have any experience in computing, i would suggest you studying A+ THEN network +. Studying A+ will build you a solid fundamental. I also recommend getting cheap computer parts from ebay.com and build a cheap PC yourself. Last time I was able to get all cheap components for about $80 for a decent pentium iii box. In this way, you will have more hands-on experience than just reading and memorizing the book.

Once you learn about the A+, network + good to go. network + focuses on networking topology and terminology whereas 270 focuses on the windows XP OS based.

nothing beats more than hands-on experience.

just my 2 cents
    mean people SUCK !!! BACK OFF !!!
    The Next Stop is, MCSE 2003 and CCNA.
    Bachelors of Technology in 1 More Year.

-Working on CCENT. Thank you my love <3
  • Options
    Yes i agree, I have labsims and i watched and learning, I took Practice test on this site and got abot 70%.

I am planning to take test 14 feb.