Options

Need Help

704331704331 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi webmaster,

I am interested in preparing 70-270. I collected ur webnotes. Its very useful. Is this alone enough to takeup the exam. If not suggest me any other source. Howto buy MS press book for 70-270

Comments

• Options
    taktsoitaktsoi Member Posts: 224
    mm...first of all, no offense guys. I really like this forum. Plus the technotes here are so helpful for my exams before. I really appreciate this. Thank you. icon_lol.gif

IMO, technotes here are helpful. however, it depends on your expertise level. if you are a newbie, ground zero, I may say, you must get a couple of books, such as sybex, microsoft, etc for studying. Then you must need to work on the practice exams as well. Plus You also get hands-on experience as well, such as setting up a home lab.

Tell guys more about your experience level, then we can guide you.
    mean people SUCK !!! BACK OFF !!!
    The Next Stop is, MCSE 2003 and CCNA.
    Bachelors of Technology in 1 More Year.

-Working on CCENT. Thank you my love <3
  • Options
    704331704331 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ThankU Taktsoi.

I am newbie to certifications. Can u guide me to collect sybex and MS press books. Can u briefley explain wats the purpose of home lab and how to setup home lab.
  • Options
    kujayhawk93kujayhawk93 Member Posts: 355
    704331 wrote:
    I am newbie to certifications. Can u guide me to collect sybex and MS press books. Can u briefley explain wats the purpose of home lab and how to setup home lab.
    Being a newbie to certifications is one thing, but are you a newbie to computers in general? If so, 70-270 is NOT where you want to start.
  • Options
    HideHide Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Poviding you believe that a DVD ROM is not a coffee cup holder and rebooting your PC is not turning your monitor on and off, I would recommend Microsoft Press book for 70-270. This will definitely assist you in passing this exam, but the book alone will not guarantee success. Take your time, find study notes on the web, find questions on the web, actively create a lab environment to do learn everything firsthand so yo see, hear and believe what is really happening when you configure, administer and install Windows XP.

One last note, it doesn't hurt to ask questions either. Thats what this website is for.

:D Good luck! I'm in the same boat as you, I'm currently studying for this exam.
  • Options
    dojodojo Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    TechExams tech notes are very helpfull, but its the most helpfull if you already completed one or more books. The Tech notes will help you remember the important points. If you want a sure pass on the exam, I recommend the MS Press 70-270 book. This book have a total of 20 chapter pluss a lot of practice question, complete them all if you can.
    I also recomend the use of Virtual PC as testing center. :)

On my way to the MCSA highway!!