Options

Passed INTRO today! What to study....

MaddogZMaddogZ Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey,
I just passed my intro today with a 966/1000. Had 15 minutes left when i finished. Wish i had spent more time on the simulation cause i might of got close to 1000 as i only got 83% in design and support. The test imo was not very hard. I spent 20 minutes on the simulation lol.

For people that are planning to take INTRO, make sure you learn subnetting back to front, try and do as many questions as you can like 300 questions. I studied from Wendell Odoms cisco press intro book, it is more detailed than the exam but make sure you read this 2 or 3 times. Also tod lammles book is good for extra reading. Use the net and ccna websites, forums and www.cisco.com ccna website to get questions. As most of the questions where really similar to the ones found on different websites.

Good luck!

Comments

• Options
    NightShade1NightShade1 Member Posts: 433 ■■■□□□□□□□
    well i had 961 and also had 83% on my CCNA exam but i should ve get more because it pissed me off i oculdnt get back, JEEZ noone told me that the preview botton ddint work :P
    i just saw the lab and clicked next and thinking in my mind ill do it later lol
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

Remember that INTRO is the "easy" exam when you take the 2 exam route to the CCNA. Make sure you kick your study up a notch for the ICND exam. :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    KaminskyKaminsky Member Posts: 1,235
    noone told me that the preview botton ddint work :P
    i just saw the lab and clicked next and thinking in my mind ill do it later lol

YIKES!

Well Done MD. Least you know you have that part behind you now. Now onto switching inside and out...

GL
    Kam.
  • Options
    pr3d4t0rpr3d4t0r Member Posts: 173
  • Options
    romainromain Member Posts: 222
    Congratulations ! nice score ! ;)
    CCIE R&S Candidate

Dynamips Labs
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!