Options

Passed today Score 757, 8 Simulation questions.

scullersculler Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
Well I got through it with a Pass. ;) I was surprised at the number of simulation questions, 8 but managed to get through them. I did like the ability to go back at the end and complete or work on a question. I used this for one of the simulations. I drew a blank when I started it so marked it incomplete then was able to go back and do it at the end.

The CCNA exams you only get one shot at each question. Once you hit next it's gone forever.

The Notes and exams here were very helpful. Thanks to all for the advice on the exam.

Regards
Sculler
Do Good Work, Keep In touch, Have fun.

Comments

• Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations! 8 simulations? WOW! I think that is the most number of simulations I have heard of being on an exam.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Was it really 8 sims, or was it a mix of sims, drag and drop, etc? There is a subtle difference.

But anyhow, congrats on your pass! icon_cool.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    eltoroeltoro Member Posts: 168
    Congrats and good job!!!
    Masters in Computer Science / Software Engineering (Dec. 2010)
    Illinois Institute of Technology
  • Options
    scullersculler Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    sprkymrk wrote:
    Was it really 8 sims, or was it a mix of sims, drag and drop, etc? There is a subtle difference.

But anyhow, congrats on your pass! icon_cool.gif

Hi,

It was 8 sims, 3 or 4 drag and drop and at least one click on the item.. The rest were multiple guess. It was an interesting experience....

Sculler
    Do Good Work, Keep In touch, Have fun.
  • Options
    Vogon PoetVogon Poet Member Posts: 291
    Congratulations!!!
    No matter how paranoid you are, you're not paranoid enough.