Wish you the best of luck :D
  • Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good Luck on the exam.
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck and let us know how you do!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    djmayadjmaya Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Will do
    Jedi never stop training......
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Good Luck!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    I am going back on Tuesday because they do not test on Fridays. I should of called first since I had to drive 2 hours to get there. icon_cry.gif
  • Options
    djmaya wrote:
    I am going back on Tuesday because they do not test on Fridays. I should of called first since I had to drive 2 hours to get there. icon_cry.gif

Wouldn't this have appeared when you registered for your exam? Last exam I registered for was near a Holiday and they had the day not available to schedule exams on??

Vue or Prometric? Not that it will change anything but it might be worth mentioning to Vue or Prometric if they affliate centers are not properly recording their hours.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

• Options
    I called today and now I have to wait until the 20th to test. I do not think I will use Prometric again. The website said they test everyday of the week but they do not. icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    I will not let this get me down. I hoped to have the os test down before the spring school semester started, but I guess I will have to take the test during the spring semester.
  • Options
    djmaya wrote:
    I called today and now I have to wait until the 20th to test. I do not think I will use Prometric again. The website said they test everyday of the week but they do not. icon_sad.gif

So you registered on-line and scheduled your exam? Or you check the website for hours and just showed up?

Some of these exam centers are extremely busy, others like the one typically use are not usually busy. Keep in mind there are other exams besides the IT Cert exams that are proctoered at these centers, though this shouldn't change the amount of open spaces they have available to test in.
    Plantwiz
    _____

• Options
    kujayhawk93kujayhawk93 Member Posts: 355
    djmaya wrote:
    I don't understand this either. When I go to schedule an exam on the VUE website, I'm given a calendar that shows the days that tests are given, and if I click on a day, I'm shown the times available. If I click on one of the days when tests aren't given (they have a / through them), I am not given any times to choose from. Therefore, it is literally impossible for me to schedule and pay for a test on a day when tests aren't given. Does Prometric not do something similar?
  • Options
    djmaya wrote:
    I don't understand this either. When I go to schedule an exam on the VUE website, I'm given a calendar that shows the days that tests are given, and if I click on a day, I'm shown the times available. If I click on one of the days when tests aren't given (they have a / through them), I am not given any times to choose from. Therefore, it is literally impossible for me to schedule and pay for a test on a day when tests aren't given. Does Prometric not do something similar?

Prometric does the same. I only have access to a Prometric center. And I even recall trying to decide which time to schedule my exam and by the time my page refreshed the slot was taken. Hence my confusion on not 'knowing' ahead that the center was open or not for the exam....it's been my experience over the past...9 years that the exam time is either available or not and it's found on the website. You lock you time in, pay, show up on exam day and take the exam.
    Plantwiz
    _____

• Options
    I used the Prometric website to sign up and pay for my test. When I arrived at the test site they said they never test on Fridays. The prometric website showed that they test everyday of the week. I picked Friday at 1:00, and I did all of this using the Prometric website. I did not just show up at the test site and hope that I would be able to test. I signed up using Prometrics website and picked the time that was available. I think it is a lack of communication on the part of Prometric and the testing center.
  • Options
    djmaya wrote:
    I used the Prometric website to sign up and pay for my test. When I arrived at the test site they said they never test on Fridays. The prometric website showed that they test everyday of the week. I picked Friday at 1:00, and I did all of this using the Prometric website. I did not just show up at the test site and hope that I would be able to test. I signed up using Prometrics website and picked the time that was available. I think it is a lack of communication on the part of Prometric and the testing center.

Indeed a lack of communication.

Did you save copies of your registration? I do hope they allowed the reschedule based on their error and you were not out additional funds. I've honestly had blocks of time locked out when I've tried to schedule so it just seemed odd that you ran into this...but I wasn't doubting as there are so many things that can happen it's good to learn more of the details in the event another member ever comments or asks about such a thing (ex. here I cannot schedule a Saturday exam, yet members post all the time they take Saturday exams....so not knowing people CAN schedule that day, I would have guessed it was a standard 9-5 test time).

Thanks for the feedback! Hope it goes well for you on the exam day...and don't let this little issue shake you :)
    Plantwiz
    _____

• Options
    the101sthe101s Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    the exact same thing happened to me last week, prometric need to fix up.
  • Options
    I passed.....
  • Options
    Congrats
    Plantwiz
    _____

• Options
    georgemcgeorgemc Member Posts: 429
    Congrats on the pass! :D
    WGU BS: Business - Information Technology Management
    Start Date: 01 October 2012
    QFT1,PFIT in progress.
    TRANSFERRED/COMPLETED: AGC1,BBC1,LAE1,QBT1,LUT1,QLC1,QMC1,QLT1,IWC1,INC1,INT1,BVC1,CLC1,MGC1, CWV1 BNC1, LIT1,LWC1,QAT1,WFV1,EST1,EGC1,EGT1,IWT1,MKC1,MKT1,RWT1,FNT1,FNC1, BDC1,TPV1 REQUIRED: