Options

A+ core hardware- i passed thanks to this kick ass site

T.killerT.killer Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
hey i passed my A+ hardware...no 6months experience or anything. infact i just got out of high school recently. did a one week course in A+ and studied my brains out for three weeks...i passed and this site rocks....i read all the notes and did alot of practice tests..i still think i cld hv scored arnd 700-800 but hey i passed... :D

Comments

• Options
    shadow1480shadow1480 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Nice score, too.
  • Options
    thanks!!!!im getting ready for my A+ OS now... icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck!
    Do you have plans on going to college?
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    sprkymrk wrote:
    Good luck!
    Do you have plans on going to college?

well i thought about it.... im going to start my diploma in IT soon..after that im thinking about getting more certifications.
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?