Options

Error accessing the MCP site

ninetyperzzninetyperzz Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,

I was having an error when trying to access the MCP site provided by my MCP number and a temporary access code.

Here is the error:

"Error: Problem in registration of your profile. Error calling PrepareCustomerMerge: Zero or more then one customer was found for the specified search criteria ErrorCode:0x8110FFFE ID:{7E72B9CB-BC03-42E9-9A0D-33F61F689986} Host:[207.46.130.30]., please contact Customer Services Representative for assistance."

My MCP number is 3787238.

Please help as i need to access the benefits of being an MCP.

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    There should be a phone number in your e-mail. I would try giving them a call. They should be able to resolve the issue. I had an issue in the past regarding my MCP Id# and they were able to resolve everything so I could get into the website. I'd give it a try and post back on how it goes.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Well, for one, don't go showing your MCP number freely on websites where someone could pick it up and try to access your account. Your MCP ID isn't necessarily a private thing, but flashing it around on random websites is liable to get you attention you don't want. (It's the same idea as not giving people your username, in addition to keeping your password secret.)

If you're having trouble accessing the site, give Microsoft a call and ask them what's going on. Make sure you have your paperwork from the testing center handy, so you can confirm your appointment number and testing number as you're going through the process of verifying who you are. (The ID you showed the testing center might be a good idea, as well.) You can find the support info for Microsoft here, or in the email you received upon completing your exam, as icroyal mentioned.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    herojasherojas Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have the same problem!!!. I have called several times, already I wrote several emails and still I have been waiting for answer for 5 days.

Error: Problem in registration of your profile. Error calling PrepareCustomerMerge: Zero or more then one customer was found for the specified search criteria ErrorCode:0x8110FFFE ID:{2C90CF67-4A28-4614-8F92-3ED81B1753D0} Host:[207.46.236.111]., please contact Customer Services Representative for assistance.
  • Options
    wastedtimewastedtime Member Posts: 586 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm in the same boat. I'm gonna try to call them later tonight. It might be something with the new "windows live id". On that note I never recieved an email from them after passing the exam. I did get added to the MCP newsletter though.
  • Options
    herojasherojas Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Two days ago my problem was solved, since it tries to associate my account and it worked. They had proposed to change my Passport account to me, nevertheless I I wrote very I bother saying that she did not accept this solution, since she was 8 years old with that account.

Mysteriously the problem was solved and they never wrote me to close the case.

Greetings