Options

HIGH SCORES

7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
HI EVERYONE

I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT ARE THE HIGHEST CORE H/W SCORES ANYONE HAS GOT OR HEARD OF, AS A FRIEND OF MINE CLAIMS TO HAVE SCORED ABOUT 820 BUT HE WILL NOT SHOW ME ANY PROOF (SOUNDS MORE THAN A BIT FISHY TO ME!!), I HAVE TAKEN A FEW PRACTICE EXAMS AND SCORED IN THE 700'S I KNOW ITS A PASS BUT IS IT A SCORE TO BE PROUD OF??

THANKS
W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops

Comments

• Options
    SmallguySmallguy Member Posts: 597
    your score really means jack if you pass

But I do know a guy who scored 850ish and proved it but he's has a pretty much photgraphic memory and can read a book once and remember it almost word for word.

he was able ot do his A+ Net + MCSA linux + and CCNA in about 8 mnoths

he seems to know what he's talking about too so I doubt he used brain ****

but in the real world all that matters is if you pass or not, it might be kinsdda fun to have a study partner and try to beat each other's sore but wheter u pass by a point or score 900 no one will ever know except you.

and if forget osmething in the real world google is ur friend
  • Options
    THANKS
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    7255Carl,

Please do not use CAPS on your entire post. Save it for when you need to emphasis something. When the entire post is all CAPS it makes it difficult to read and considered rude if used all the time.

To answer your question about the score...Scores do not mean anything except to the individual. Once you have passed, that's all that matters (as stated above).

Why would you not just believe a friend if they told you their score? Not much trust in the friendship icon_rolleyes.gif
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    apologies to all for the use of caps, it was an oversight on my part
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    helms20helms20 Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    To restate whats already been said score does not matter but I scored right around 780 in 22 minutes. I was scoring about the same on all my practice tests as well so I think that you should do fine.

On a subnote a passing score is something to be proud of regardless if its 1 point or if you ace it. Your certification paper won't show your score anyways.
    "Our arrows will blot out the sun."
    "Then we will fight in the shade."