Options

Passed!

Quiet in here!

Anyway, passed with a 784 today. Was harder than I had thought it would be, I'd wrote it off after the first 10 questions.

70-290 next!

Cheers

Charlie.

Comments

• Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good job. icon_cool.gif
    Are you going all the way to MCSE?
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    VantageUKVantageUK Member Posts: 111
    Yeah, think so mate.

MCSA is the next target. Hoping to take the next one in a couple of months. Think I'll have a crack at CCNA afterwards too, I quite enjoy the network questions!

All I do these days is seem to read books and revise for exams :D

It will all be worth it, it will all be worth it, it will all be worth it etc etc lol

Cheers

Charlie.
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations on your pass! Good luck with your future certifications.
    VantageUK wrote:
    All I do these days is seem to read books and revise for exams :D

Oh do I know how you feel. I have been doing nothing but work and studying for exams for the last year. I still have quite a bit to accomplish. I have to learn Visual Basic, ISA, more security stuff, more Exchange 2003/2007 stuff, and more! It's great though. I love learning about all this stuff so I'm happy regardless.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    TregTreg Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats.

What made you choose the 2K Pro instead of XP for the client?
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congrats on the pass, and good luck on those future exams. Before you know it, there'll be techs out there that know how to work with Vista, know how to do "legacy stuff" with XP, and will cringe and run away scared when they see that Windows 2000 Professional logo pop up.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!

Good luck on the server exam!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    VantageUKVantageUK Member Posts: 111
    Thanks all

I took the 2k exam because my course provider doesn't yet do the XP one. I know, I know...

It still counts towards MCSA 2003 so it doesn't really matter too much. I'll probably end up doing the XP one too. I get the impression that both OS's are prety similiar anyway.

Royal, I've done a bit of VB in the past. Mainly use VBA with access now. Didn't really get on with programming to be honest, it hurt my head :)

Cheers

Charlie.