Options

Not terribly popular yet

PavlovPavlov Member Posts: 264
icon_cry.gif Too bad - let's see if we can't fix that :)
Pavlov
A+, Net+, i-Net+, CIW-A
MCP NT4, MCSA 2K, MCSE 2K

Comments

• Options
    Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    just posted a link from Exam Notes to see if I can't help bring some traffic over to this site :D Hope it helps.
  • Options
    PCDudePCDude Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi everyone!!!
    "~~PCDude~~"
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Thanks for the promo ;)

I hope it helps!
  • Options
    I'll stop by from time to time and try to contribute to this site. [/b]
  • Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    given time this site could prove very popular. it's got an easier interface to work than some forums.
    A+ Moderator
  • Options
    ace123ace123 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Nice to see some familiar names and avatars icon_cool.gif I'm sure with a little help we can make this site and its forums quite popular and helpful to many (just as we all did for another site icon_lol.gif )
  • Options
    PavlovPavlov Member Posts: 264
    Agreed, it is nice to see some familiar folks - :D
    Pavlov
    A+, Net+, i-Net+, CIW-A
    MCP NT4, MCSA 2K, MCSE 2K
  • Options
    TechnomanTechnoman Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello everyone..:)

Maybe once everyone starts to post some thread it will get more people in
  • Options
    I'll try to write a lot of practice questions this weekend, so more visitors will signup and hopefuly post. Thanks for your support!
  • Options
    CrossCross Member Posts: 234
    Hopefully with our word of mouth, we can help this new forum grow with effort
    I'll change highways at the crossroads, I'm going only where I desire.

http://www.darkroads.com
  • Options
    Carpe PorcusCarpe Porcus Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I think it could be a great forum as long as the general forum does not get used for mindless threads.

:P
    “I'm always admitting I'm wrong. That's how I eventually get to right.”
  • Options
    CrossCross Member Posts: 234
    Carpe your right. The site is building itself slowly. And we'll try to stay away from mindless threads. We'll keep our eyes opened in here.

Welcome aboard
    I'll change highways at the crossroads, I'm going only where I desire.

http://www.darkroads.com
  • Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    i'll say nothing. i have been known to contribute to mindless threads.
    A+ Moderator
  • Options
    I could create an additional forum:
    'Mindless Threads' icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    the Bardthe Bard Inactive Imported Users Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    We are slowly creeping in...resistance is futile...all must learn
    FEAR...a four letter word... Short for False Events Appearing Real

A+,Net+,iNet+,MCP, MCSA, MCSE 2000
  • Options
    EnforcerEnforcer Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hmmmmmm. mindless threads, now what's that all about I wonder :o
    Mission statement : To change and deviate from the subject at the earliest opportunity.
  • Options
    mrfixitmrfixit Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Might be a good thing to have a "mindless" thread forum, keep the Tech forums clear of all the junk. (And we IT types do have to have a place to ramble from time to time..... oops, there I go again!)

But seriously, with a lot of word of mouth advertising, this could become a great site. Kudos to the Webmaster for a job well done! Keep up the good work!

Need any help with Q's of the day, just let me know, God knows I have a lot of spare time on my hands! icon_sad.gif
    Keyboard not functioning, press F1 to continue...
  • Options
    Well, creating an extra forum is hardly any trouble... personally I would feel more for a "General chit-chat" forum than a Mindless threads forum.
    But seriously, with a lot of word of mouth advertising, this could become a great site. Kudos to the Webmaster for a job well done! Keep up the good work!

Thanks man, I'll keep it up ;)

Please note that this topic is posted on 14 August last year (actually one of the best birthday presents I ever had icon_lol.gif ), while we had a couple of hundred visitors per day then, we now enjoy almost 2000 daily uniques :D
    Nevertheless this is only a fraction of the results we are aiming for... and word of mouth advertising is the best advertising we can get.
    Need any help with Q's of the day, just let me know, God knows I have a lot of spare time on my hands!
    Thanks for the offer, I will take it with much enthusiasm and I'll be in touch soon. I'm planning on creating a forum where only members can read but also post questions (not necessarily every day, but ofcourse the more the better). I will check every posted question and correct/reword/supplement/alter it whenever necessary. Every 1 or 2 weeks I will port the best questions to our test engine. When you post a question you will have to add a reference (url, book & page) however. This should result in various useful discussions and increase our amount of online questions.

Thanks,

Johan