Taking exam tomorrow - Any last minute advice

Dev13Dev13 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
This is my first certification exam. I am taking exam at center which is both Pearson VUE and Thomson partner. Any tips would be appreciated.
    Is the exam or questions timed. How much time do we get? How many questions are there ? How can we skip a question and come back to it later. Is there an option? Is it a open book exam or can i carry notes? Any last minute study tips? Any discounts for the exam voucher?

Comments

• SpunkerspawnSpunkerspawn Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    -The exam is 135 minutes I believe, you can spend as much time as you want on a single question though I wouldn't recommend spending too much time on one question, if you don't know it, skip it and you can always come back to it after reviewing.

-I had 58 questions on my exam, I think that's the default

-Yes you can skip the question by just going to the next question, you can come back to it later with the review option.

-No it's not an open book, everything you can bring inside the testing center is written in the sign-in agreement.

-Just take your time, study the parts you don't understand because it's always the case, you will get questions on that specific part you refused to study because you thought it was just useless or too hard.

-I wouldn't know but probably yes.

I guess all these advices are a bit too late since your post was yesterday but in any case ;)
  • Dev13Dev13 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Not yet. I postponded it for one more day. This would give me some more to go over my notes. I also bought Examcram 2 yesterday and going over the 2 exam quizes at the end.So, yes you are not late. thanks.
  • proteus71proteus71 Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Dev13 wrote:
    Not yet. I postponded it for one more day. This would give me some more to go over my notes. I also bought Examcram 2 yesterday and going over the 2 exam quizes at the end.So, yes you are not late. thanks.

Is it just me or are the last 25 questions of both exams in the Exam Cram the same?