Options

Anyone familiar with Fastteks?

mastercormmastercorm Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi everyone. I just got contacted by someone from Fastteks, who says he likes my resume and he's interested in talking to me some more. The company does service calls for home and small offices. Is anyone familiar with them? If so, what can you tell me?
As far as I can tell, it seems like a good starting position.
Working towards MCSE w/Security, then CCNA, then CCSP, and, eventually CISSP

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Never heard of them.

What can you find out about them on the web? Are you able to find out anything about them through direct questioning? Like can you speak with people you'd be working with?

I'd be leery of someone contacting me if I didn't have much experience//YMMV
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    mastercormmastercorm Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
    yea, i am kinda leery. but they do have a website fastteks.com i believe it is.
    i googled them and couldn't come up with much. I think it's a new company, which also makes me wonder, but it might not necessarily be anything bad either. So long as I keep applying for work elsewhere too and don't fork out any money i think i'll be good.
    Working towards MCSE w/Security, then CCNA, then CCSP, and, eventually CISSP