Options

70290 exam booked for friday

rumierumie Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
dear all who passed 70290, i am taking the exam on this friday is there any tip you could give me?/....please....

Comments

• Options
    rhelt100rhelt100 Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    rumie wrote:
    dear all who passed 70290, i am taking the exam on this friday is there any tip you could give me?/....please....

Take your time! Read every question thoroughly and read every answer before making your final decision.

Good luck!
  • Options
    samoolisamooli Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    What ever works for you....

I tend to do 50% of the questions, then go to the toilet and have a breather. Then come back and complete the exam...

then read over the exam from start to finish and try to to make too many changes as often instincts are right the first time....but look out for the keywords in the questions that are designed to test your knowledge...

Good luck!

let us know how you go!
  • Options
    zebra-3zebra-3 Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    rumie wrote:

It says in your profile you are already MCP 70-290, you're gonna retake it again or Is you on crack ?
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    samooli wrote:
    I tend to do 50% of the questions, then go to the toilet and have a breather.

Too much information!!! icon_lol.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    -EOS--EOS- Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Rumie - Did you pass??
  • Options
    rumierumie Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    noo i didnt passicon_sad.gif(......still i am fighting for pass so will b taking it again....
  • Options
    zebra-3zebra-3 Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    rumie wrote:
    noo i didnt passicon_sad.gif(......still i am fighting for pass so will b taking it again....

So why do you put 70-290 in your certification profile ? icon_confused.gif this is where you are supposed to put the certs you are already holding.