Options

how about a no thankyou letter

emmajoyceemmajoyce Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey guys,
Im always seeing things on here about sending thankyou letters after an interview. I had an interview a couple of days ago and got shot down. He was obviously looking for someone with alot of experience. Something i dont have. The whole interview was about all the things he has done in his career and about his friends helping to make the iPod screen. Anyway, this may be a stupid question, but should i send a thankyou if i know i didnt get the job?? He told me to call him in a few months, but i think that was just an ending phrase to the interview to get me out of there. So what do you think?? A thank you or no?
lungsucker.jpg

Comments

• Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Btw, this is in the wrong section. If you go into the correct section which is only one forum down, one of the first posts is about thank you letters. This post probably would have better been suited as an additional post in the already created topic. No harm done, however.

To answer your question, I would still send him a thank you letter. It shows good character and you never know, he might keep your resume on file and contact you back in the future.

The other thread is located here in case you didn't see it:
    http://www.techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=21081
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks