Finally A+ certified :)

BookFellaBookFella Member Posts: 65 ■■■□□□□□□□
Yup, that's right....I passed the OS exam today which makes me A+ certified. Studied for 3 weeks in order to prepare for this bad boy but it's finally out of the way. I got questions on pretty much everything and some HW questions thrown into the mix also. I used the following books/materials for study:

A+ Certiification Passport (awesome book, easy to read)

A+ Fast Pass (bought this last year, was an excellent compliment to the passport book)

Exam Cram 2 practice questions ( also got it last year)

A+ Guide to Managing and Maintaining PC ( got this one several years ago from school)
Technotes from this site

Now to start studying for Network+ :)

Comments

• georgemcgeorgemc Member Posts: 429
    Congrats! :D
    WGU BS: Business - Information Technology Management
    Start Date: 01 October 2012
    QFT1,PFIT in progress.
    TRANSFERRED/COMPLETED: AGC1,BBC1,LAE1,QBT1,LUT1,QLC1,QMC1,QLT1,IWC1,INC1,INT1,BVC1,CLC1,MGC1, CWV1 BNC1, LIT1,LWC1,QAT1,WFV1,EST1,EGC1,EGT1,IWT1,MKC1,MKT1,RWT1,FNT1,FNC1, BDC1,TPV1 REQUIRED:
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • alvandeldenalvandelden Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!. Hey, how many questions did you get?. I'm taking the exam in few hours. (I heard the exams are 80 questions again).
    Angel van Delden
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats, whats next?? :)
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops