Barely passed 714....

putnamdefjabputnamdefjab Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Only used ucertify....the uc didn't have any simuls so i was taken a back when i got my first one. 4 Hours is waaaaaaaaaaaay too long for this test....2 down (747 on win 2k client exam)....im debating just using uc for 291,given my experience w/ 290.....time to jump over to that thread.

M

Comments

• georgemcgeorgemc Member Posts: 429
    Congrats on the pass! :D 70-291 is reputed to be much more difficult than 70-290. You may want to acquire another study reference. This is especially so if you were close with 70-290.
    WGU BS: Business - Information Technology Management
    Start Date: 01 October 2012
    QFT1,PFIT in progress.
    TRANSFERRED/COMPLETED: AGC1,BBC1,LAE1,QBT1,LUT1,QLC1,QMC1,QLT1,IWC1,INC1,INT1,BVC1,CLC1,MGC1, CWV1 BNC1, LIT1,LWC1,QAT1,WFV1,EST1,EGC1,EGT1,IWT1,MKC1,MKT1,RWT1,FNT1,FNC1, BDC1,TPV1 REQUIRED:
  • sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass.

When you take 70-291 don't use the same study materials that you used for 290. Get the MS Press book and the Sybex book and setup a lab. Experience is the best when studying for the MCSA/MCSE exams. Just my 2 cents.
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congrats on the pass, well done. And, as the others mentioned, you may want to make sure you have plenty of study material for 70-291, as it is quite difficult and you'll need all the references you can get.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.