Passed Today

Bob_the_GoonBob_the_Goon Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello all.

This is my first post and its just to say I've passed my Network+ Exam. Got 764. Pretty pleased with the score and thought it was a fair result.

Would just like to say a big thankyou to the writers of the techexam Tech Notes, they were invaluable. In case anyone is interested I used an Sybex Exam Cram book alongside the techexam technotes.

My exam didn't contain too much Novell or Apple which was a bit of a surprise really. Having said that the exam did cover every subject from the syllabus in quite an even spread.

Anyway thanks again and best of luck to all of you who are about to take your exam.

Cheers

Bob da Goon

Comments

• sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats Bob! icon_cool.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • GeorgeMcFly22GeorgeMcFly22 Member Posts: 109
    Congrats!

And any idea on what cert you gonna do next?
  • georgemcgeorgemc Member Posts: 429
    Congrats! :D
    WGU BS: Business - Information Technology Management
    Start Date: 01 October 2012
    QFT1,PFIT in progress.
    TRANSFERRED/COMPLETED: AGC1,BBC1,LAE1,QBT1,LUT1,QLC1,QMC1,QLT1,IWC1,INC1,INT1,BVC1,CLC1,MGC1, CWV1 BNC1, LIT1,LWC1,QAT1,WFV1,EST1,EGC1,EGT1,IWT1,MKC1,MKT1,RWT1,FNT1,FNC1, BDC1,TPV1 REQUIRED:
  • shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Congrats Bob!!
  • Bob_the_GoonBob_the_Goon Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I think I will stake on the CCNA. I've set myself the goal of getting a couple of Cisco certs\exams nder my belt before the end of this year.

I will study like mad for the CCNA and I'm hoping to take it around May. After that I'm not sure what Cisco course to take. I would love to attain the CCNP and CCSP but I can't choose which one to do first! Which one would you guys suggest?

Anyway I suppose I should just focus on passing the CCNA first! :D

Bob da Goon
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks