Options

How do you think I will do?

shaun5263shaun5263 Member Posts: 120 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi guys. Just wondering what the opinion of those who have taken the test would be on how well I will do. I have read the Sybex book on Network+ cover to cover. I am using Self Test Software and constantly scoring 93 and 95% (have never scored lower than 70% on these tests). Took the tests on this site once and scored 83.3% on them, and have read most of the materials listed for Network+ on this site. I know my ports, I know the OSI model like the back of my hand, and IEEE standards. Netware, Mac, and fiber optic cabling are my weak points. Based on what i have listed here, do you think I will pass? icon_confused.gif Taking test this Friday.

Comments

• Options
    kahawalakahawala Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Look like you are almost ready for the test. Dont worry and just face the big day. you will be fine. I dont think there are many "media" questions. But, just keep in mind SMF, MMF and IEEE. Also few questions from MAC, Unix and netware.

Wireless Security - 802.11i
    NetBios
    Netstat
    Ifconfig
    spike, surge, Brown out, Black out
    IPv4 and IPv6
    IPX and MAC

Good luck with your exam
  • Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Just keep studying and review what you can, I was getting 85-90% when went in for my exam. The part that got me was i had a bunch of Apple protocol type questions that i kinda blew off in my studying, but other than that know the OSI model, cable lengths, be ready for troubleshooting scenarios, and the standards.

Good Luck Buddy!
  • Options
    coldbugcoldbug Member Posts: 189
    dude!!!! you are totally ready..
    like Nike's slogan "Just Do It!"
    "If you want to kick the tiger in his ass, you'd better have a plan for dealing with his teeth."