Options

Well, my class starts tonight...

RulkiewiczRulkiewicz Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
My company is paying for me to go to New Horizons and take the 70-270 class, and the exam.

I recently attended their Network+ training class and passed the exam with 71%. The class was good, but I know I should have studied more though.

Have any of you taken the 70-270 class from New Horizons?

Comments

• Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    So how did you like the class? I attend my first New Horizons training class on Wednesday through Friday to learn VB Scripting. I'm curious as to your thoughts on them.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    rhelt100rhelt100 Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    icroyal wrote:
    So how did you like the class? I attend my first New Horizons training class on Wednesday through Friday to learn VB Scripting. I'm curious as to your thoughts on them.

I'm curious as well, my company is paying for the 70-291 class at new horizons. I'm taking it next week.
  • Options
    RulkiewiczRulkiewicz Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Day one is complete.

It went well, a little overwhelming at first because I'm in the accelerated class. This should be a 40 hour course (35 when you minus lunch hours). We're being taught the same material in 25 hours rather than 35.

The way my couseler set it up was that my class for my 70-270 is think week, two classes for my 70-290 are in April, and 2 classes for the 70-291 are in May/June. My elective, Sec + class is in July.

I am going to have to study (and pray) my butt off over the next few months. I have basic XP networking knowledge... but I've never really touched Server 2003 before, so I'm going to have to take some good notes during those 4 classes.