Is 70-294 the easiest MS Exam?

hanakuinhanakuin Member Posts: 144
I have been working on several practice tests from a few places, PrepLogic and Transcender and I have to admit that this test seems to be a no-brainer. I'm constantly scoring 98 - 100% on the practice tests. Am I being deceived? I haven't really studied for it, but have loads of AD experience. For anyone whos taken it what would you ranks it on a scale of 1 - 10? I think that I'm going to have to go ahead and take this one, so I can move on to 298.

Comments

• royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses so there is no easiest exam per se. To me, I found the material to be very much enjoyable to learn/study. Because of that, I read through a lot of material during my 70-294 studies which resulted in the exam seeming easier than some of the other exams. As I said, it may be easy and may be difficult depending on different factors. Good luck on 294!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • straightflopstraightflop Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would have to agree that this is one of the first "Specific" exams for the MCSE so the material is more exciting for most. I think it's easier to study AD knowing you are going to, or already do, use it. As oppesed to thinking about RRAS servers and DHCP relay agents that never seem to be in existence anyway.

I will say if you are talking no brainer's in the MCSE, it's without a doubt 270. That was on board with some of the CompTIA exams.
    "Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it"
  • BaggieBaggie Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I hope it is as it's the last one I need for my 2003 MCSE, got it in 2 weeks, COME ON!!!

I'm using TestOut, Transcenders and Visual Cert Exams along with previous knowledge and practice at home.