Options

How much would you pay me?

hackdugoodhackdugood Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
How much would you pay me with my history and info.

3 years IT
(1 year PC technician, 1 year Network Administrator and 1 year IT support analyst)

CCNA

AS in Information Techology.

Comments

• Options
    AnthonyJD81AnthonyJD81 Member Posts: 187
    hackdugood wrote:
    How much would you pay me with my history and info.

3 years IT
    (1 year PC technician, 1 year Network Administrator and 1 year IT support analyst)

CCNA

AS in Information Techology.

Thats really an open-ended question. Depends where you are located also. In my region, Philadelphia, someone with your experience would more than likely range in the $35,000-$45,000. Of course, some employers are more generous while others are ever so cheap. In addition, your demonstrated knowledge in an interview may help you more considering your limited experience.

It just depends...
  • Options
    bmaurobmauro Member Posts: 307
    What's with the "How much would you pay me" threads this week?

Anthony hit the nail on the head. You can't expect realistic numbers in posts like this. We have no clue what your local market will pay. No clue what skill set you have, work experience, etc, etc.

What you would get in NYC is nothing compared to what you would get in Columbus Ohio. If you are really interested in what you could make visit some of the job websites and do a search for your area with CCNA or something similar for the search topic.
  • Options
    hanakuinhanakuin Member Posts: 144
    The answer to all "How much would you pay me" threads: http://www.salary.com/