Options

Passed.... 814!!!

ASUSTeKASUSTeK Member Posts: 148
Ahhhhh... i can finally rest. Yet another cert under my belt. I must say i was pretty clueless for most of that exam, thanks to CompTIA and their generic answers. But i pulled through in the end. There were alot of questions on PKI and Access Control Models as well as remote access. Like i said before i used CBT Nuggets ---> Sybex--->
Cramsesion--->Practice Questions.

Well Folks, Im off .... CompTIA i-Net+ next.
The Begining Of Wisdom Is "I Don't Know".

Comments

• Options
    deneb829deneb829 Member Posts: 292
    Congrats!

Just wondering, why on to i-net? With the A+, Network+, and Security+, why not on to an MCSA/MCSE? - the A+ & Network+ apply to the MCSA and the Security+ can be used towards an MCSE.
    There are only 10 types of people in this world - People who understand binary and people who do not.
  • Options
    hanakuinhanakuin Member Posts: 144
    Congrats on the pass!!!
  • Options
    georgemcgeorgemc Member Posts: 429
    Congrats! :D
    WGU BS: Business - Information Technology Management
    Start Date: 01 October 2012
    QFT1,PFIT in progress.
    TRANSFERRED/COMPLETED: AGC1,BBC1,LAE1,QBT1,LUT1,QLC1,QMC1,QLT1,IWC1,INC1,INT1,BVC1,CLC1,MGC1, CWV1 BNC1, LIT1,LWC1,QAT1,WFV1,EST1,EGC1,EGT1,IWT1,MKC1,MKT1,RWT1,FNT1,FNC1, BDC1,TPV1 REQUIRED:
  • Options
    addiktionaddiktion Inactive Imported Users Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Agreed. the I-Net seems like a strange decision to go too next. I'm finishing up my Linux+ studying now and about to take that. then on to Security+ and then its MCSA and CCNA for me ;D Congrats tho!
    Don't let a good test score fool you into thinking you know everything. After all a test only shows you how well you are at memorizing the tested subjects.
  • Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    icon_thumright.gif 'grats dude
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007