Options

Has anyone seen Longshot???

antojlantojl Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Has anyone seen Longshot...just wondering because i think he was from jacksonville fl aswell or orange park....and responded to a job search website enquiry posting before....just wondering if he knows of any good job sites out there......i am having no luck at all out here looking....thanks upfront.........
MY FINGERS AND EYES ARE KILLING ME....BUT I'LL NEVER PULL AWAY FROM MY PC....

Comments

• Options
    longshotlongshot Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have seen him around. icon_lol.gif

I have been doing some hunting but still nothing yet. Been busy with starting a EEOC Lawsuit against my current Employer.

Computerjobs.com
    hotjobs.com
    jacksonville.com

are a few ones I look at.

I hear rumor of Fidelity Mutual might be hiring soon too...might try to look into that.
    Webmaster: www.longshotdesigns.com
    Stunters Digital Artwork (It's halfway up now)
  • Options
    Special_k21Special_k21 Member Posts: 155
    There is of course monster.com but have you checked out www.dice.com
    That is not too bad
  • Options
    Thanks guys......
    tried those sites/...no liuck....damn this sucks...it field is pretty bad...

do u guys remember the forum the question was asked about the jobsites...just wonderin...? icon_twisted.gif
  • Options
    longshotlongshot Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The job site thread in in this forum...its the Stickied Thread.

From what I am understanding... the best thing is networking yourself to people in the field. I hear its the best source for finding the jobs.
    Webmaster: www.longshotdesigns.com
    Stunters Digital Artwork (It's halfway up now)
  • Options
    cool cool.....
    dude if u know of anyplace by jax orange park or near....hiring......plz let me know.....laterrrrs..thsnx