The difficulty rating between Real exam and practice exams?

taktsoitaktsoi Member Posts: 224
which one is more difficult? Real exam or practice exam, for example MS self paced.

just wanna estimate how difficult the real exam is.

thank you.
mean people SUCK !!! BACK OFF !!!
The Next Stop is, MCSE 2003 and CCNA.
Bachelors of Technology in 1 More Year.

-Working on CCENT. Thank you my love <3

Comments

• APAAPA Member Posts: 959
    You can't really gauge the difficulty levels I believe....... It's like comparing a horse to a dog......... Two totally different things

Practice exams are exactly that.... PRACTICE EXAMS!!!! They are there to prepare you for what the real exams are going to be like without being exactly the same.

So that's why it's hard to compare the difficulty levels.........

Just because you are scoring 90% all the time on your practice exams doesn't mean your going to pass the exam..............

This goes for any exams........

P.S - When are you planning on sitting 291??? Planning to sit mine shortly as well :D

CCNA | CCNA:Security | CCNP | CCIP
    JNCIA:JUNOS | JNCIA:EX | JNCIS:ENT | JNCIS:SEC
    JNCIS:SP | JNCIP:SP
  • taktsoitaktsoi Member Posts: 224
    haha...you are right. icon_lol.gif comparing between practice exam and real exam is not making sense. icon_lol.gif . However, what I feel about the MS 291 practice exam is that it is not that difficult as I imagine. Although the questions are still also scenarios base, most of them are pretty likely straight forward that you are likely to get what questions ask. Maybe it is due to the fact that I have a based knowledge about network infrastructure related to the job??? Meanwhile, I still find IPSEC is kinda difficult to me right now. I need to work on it more before sitting.

I will write my exam around the end of April or early May, which is my preset schedule. As of today, I still have about two months before sitting. I am on my track to get my MCSA 2003. The aim is that I am not looking for 2nd attempt for this exam. Pretty confident ahuh? icon_lol.gif I am trying to be.

Good luck for your exam as well. Lets get our MCSA 2003.

thanks.

tak
    mean people SUCK !!! BACK OFF !!!
    The Next Stop is, MCSE 2003 and CCNA.
    Bachelors of Technology in 1 More Year.

-Working on CCENT. Thank you my love <3
  • APAAPA Member Posts: 959
    Best wishes tou you too mate. Last exam before MCSA 2003 for me as well..... Not planning on resitting it either :p

After this I'm going to take a slight break from MS studies and pursue my CCNA..... Then after that get back on track and go for MCSE

CCNA | CCNA:Security | CCNP | CCIP
    JNCIA:JUNOS | JNCIA:EX | JNCIS:ENT | JNCIS:SEC
    JNCIS:SP | JNCIP:SP