Options

passed - 872

Ed RooneyEd Rooney Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
I felt like I did better, but a pass is a pass.

I'm now official again after having expired a few years ago.

Comments

• Options
    iprouteiproute Member Posts: 269
    Gratz Ed. Was the test harder this time around than it was two years ago? How often do they change it?
    CCNP Progress
    ROUTE [X] :: SWITCH [X] :: TSHOOT [X]
  • Options
    james_james_ Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, trust me if I manage to score that on the ICND, I will be jumping around like a wild baboon, quite literally. Any celebration plans? You deserve it icon_cool.gif
  • Options
    Ed RooneyEd Rooney Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
    It seemed harder than 507 or 607 or whatever I originally took. I have a far better understanding of networking now, but I get a lower score than my original cert.

I won't go into how many of this and that. You need a solid understanding of all the test objectives. They don't give you a bye on anything. I took 640-801 and it seemed to be mostly based on icnd material.

I'm going to go right into BCMSN as that is my strongest area.
  • Options
    georgemcgeorgemc Member Posts: 429
    Congrats! :D
    WGU BS: Business - Information Technology Management
    Start Date: 01 October 2012
    QFT1,PFIT in progress.
    TRANSFERRED/COMPLETED: AGC1,BBC1,LAE1,QBT1,LUT1,QLC1,QMC1,QLT1,IWC1,INC1,INT1,BVC1,CLC1,MGC1, CWV1 BNC1, LIT1,LWC1,QAT1,WFV1,EST1,EGC1,EGT1,IWT1,MKC1,MKT1,RWT1,FNT1,FNC1, BDC1,TPV1 REQUIRED:
  • Options
    markzabmarkzab Member Posts: 619
    Good stuff Ed. Congrats! :D
    "You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!" - Rocky
  • Options
    GeorgeMcFly22GeorgeMcFly22 Member Posts: 109
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    tech-airmantech-airman Member Posts: 953
    Ed Rooney wrote:
    It seemed harder than 507 or 607 or whatever I originally took. I have a far better understanding of networking now, but I get a lower score than my original cert.

I won't go into how many of this and that. You need a solid understanding of all the test objectives. They don't give you a bye on anything. I took 640-801 and it seemed to be mostly based on icnd material.

I'm going to go right into BCMSN as that is my strongest area.

Ed Rooney,

You can find out which exam you took with the "Career Certifications & Paths - Certification Tracking System." The Certification Tracking System link is below.

I hope this helps.

Link:
    1. Career Certifications & Paths - Certification Tracking System - https://www.certmanager.net/cisco/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fCisco%2fDefault.aspx
  • Options
    seraphusseraphus Member Posts: 307
    Way to go! icon_cheers.gif
    Lab first, ask questions later