Haaa Passed the Beast on the Second Time

Irish ManIrish Man Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
Wooo Finally passed 70-291 on my second attempt. A tough exam, a few similiar questions from my first exam attempt.

A big thanks to all the guys on this board for helping me with my questions over the past 6 weeks. I need to take break now for a week or so and on to 70-293.....

Is this the suggested route to take ?

Completed
70-210
70-290
70-291

Cheers
Colin

Comments

• hanakuinhanakuin Member Posts: 144
    Congrats!!! Yeah just keep climbing the exams in numerical order, that seems to be the best way to go.
  • georgemcgeorgemc Member Posts: 429
    Congrats! :D
    WGU BS: Business - Information Technology Management
    Start Date: 01 October 2012
    QFT1,PFIT in progress.
    TRANSFERRED/COMPLETED: AGC1,BBC1,LAE1,QBT1,LUT1,QLC1,QMC1,QLT1,IWC1,INC1,INT1,BVC1,CLC1,MGC1, CWV1 BNC1, LIT1,LWC1,QAT1,WFV1,EST1,EGC1,EGT1,IWT1,MKC1,MKT1,RWT1,FNT1,FNC1, BDC1,TPV1 REQUIRED:
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • deneb829deneb829 Member Posts: 292
    congrats! your next MS exam should count as an elective and get you your MCSA
    There are only 10 types of people in this world - People who understand binary and people who do not.
  • Irish ManIrish Man Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yeah thats a good idea, to take an elective and at least recieve the MCSA designation.

now which one to take. SQL and Exchange interests me but so does the Secuirity +

Cheers