Options

Just got a new job!

mastercormmastercorm Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
I just came back from an interview and I have a job doing wireless support from my home if I want it. He asked me a bunch of questions and we talked for about 45 mins. I think I hit it off pretty good. The job pays a flat rate, and i'd be on call 8am sat-8am mon. I'd only be making $290 a week though. But after 3 months I could switch to day shifts, cuz they're training all new people and eventually will want to have someone on days.
I got another interview tomorrow in Salem, NH, too. So I'm gonna check that out before I decide to take it. I finally feel like i've gotten a break! It's taken forever. Maybe I'll do both jobs and see if I can work in Salem doing VOIP support tue-fri and have mondays off to sleep. That'd be cool too.
Working towards MCSE w/Security, then CCNA, then CCSP, and, eventually CISSP

Comments

• Options
    RJ45RJ45 Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats dude

Can you share / remember any questions ?
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations! Let us know how it goes.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

And Good Luck with that other interview! icon_cool.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    thanks. he asked me stuff like what was the toughest troubleshooting problem you've come across, and what types of wireless routers have i worked with. stuff like that.
  • Options
    seraphusseraphus Member Posts: 307
    Congrats, keep it up! icon_cheers.gif
    Lab first, ask questions later
  • Options
    Well, the other inteview went well also. This one was more intense: I had 2 people sitting with me asking stuff, and another guy on the phone from Cali. If I get it, I'll be supporting analog and digital phone systems. The interview went really well though. I think I stand a good chance of getting that job also. I hope so, it's much better, offering 401K, dental, health and some other stuff. And I'd be earning double over what the other position was going to pay. If I wasn't in school, I'd take both of them.
    At least I have options though. I'll just wait and see what happens. Only downside with the better paying job is that i have to actually go into work everyday. icon_sad.gif