Options

Number of Microsoft Certified Professionals Worldwide

JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,028 Admin
I just noticed that they updated this page. No wonder we don't have any MCPD-certified people on here!

Comments

• Options
    hanakuinhanakuin Member Posts: 144
    Where's the MCA's on the list?? I guess that they don't list categories that have fewer than 5 certifications issued. icon_eek.gif
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,028 Admin
    Hmmm...good point. For the people not MCA-certified: Microsoft Certified Architect FAQ
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, but I was wondering if anyone knew if MS had these numbers published anywhere by region. Like, I would personally be interested to know how many MCSE's there are in Michigan or the Mid West or something along those lines.

I'm guessing I will have to contact MS for those number, and probably still not get them but I thought I would post here first to see if anyone had run across this type of data.
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, but I was wondering if anyone knew if MS had these numbers published anywhere by region. Like, I would personally be interested to know how many MCSE's there are in Michigan or the Mid West or something along those lines.

I'm guessing I will have to contact MS for those number, and probably still not get them but I thought I would post here first to see if anyone had run across this type of data.

I'm actually curious as well. I figured they would divide it up by country at the minimum.
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security