Options

BAM! An 820

Wow. I think I did some really good guessing. Lots of CA/ipcsec/security and DNS, three or four cluster/NLB questions and a couple of wireless and way way way too much on NT and 98 which really pisses me off. I told them about it too in the review. I had three sims and though some folks complain about the sims on this test, mine were embarressingly easy... to the point, that I went back and reviewed them twice to make sure I didn't miss something. Nailing the sims is always a good sign I think. to me, this exam is not nearly has bad as 291. But it's a lot of the same stuff, so if you're studying right, it SHOULD be easier.

Anyway, I am trying to figure out right now if I have the nerve to tackle 294 next Wednesday.
"What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do." John Ruskin.

Comments

• Options
    hanakuinhanakuin Member Posts: 144
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    and way way way too much on NT and 98 which really pisses me off. I told them about it too in the review.

Well that's an automatic 20 points off your next exam you know. icon_lol.gif

Congrats on the pass Mr. Ye. icon_thumright.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    Ye Gum NokiYe Gum Noki Member Posts: 115
    sprkymrk wrote:
    and way way way too much on NT and 98 which really pisses me off. I told them about it too in the review.

Well that's an automatic 20 points off your next exam you know. icon_lol.gif

Congrats on the pass Mr. Ye. icon_thumright.gif

Hah! I did think about that on this one, but I didn't think they would have time to read my comments before they gave me my grade. icon_lol.gif
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do." John Ruskin.